While true, I think we shouldn't have to explain the fact that Ortho is still a place you can adventure all the time in. Maybe we should have a "Storytelling Ortho" section (Actually, Armoury99, I think you should be the one to write this).
While there's no rampaging kingdoms of Orcs and Lich Armies, I do think that we should establish Ortho is a place of constant adventure sources. We should just remind people that the form of adventure is a bit chnged.
1. Ortho is absolutely riddled with Devil worship, Cults to Chaos Lords, and Alzrius worship.
2. Intrigue is as bad as in Eberron with the OCA riddled with intra-department fighting and evil ambition.
3. Terrorism and Revolutionary movements are a constant problem on Ortho, they even have a god patronizing it.
4. The Repressive Nature of Ortho society means that there's A LOT of hidden vices and secrets.
5. Corruption in the OCA is prevalent to the point that you can do an entire campaign around rooting out unharmonius elements.
6. It's multi-planar and planetary nature means that you can still do large scale invasions, they just will come from abroad.
7. The Pervasive nature of Big Brother in the Harmonium means that even loyal Harmonium citizens will often come into conflict with the fanatical elements of their faith.
It's a different kind of adventure but Ortho has has ORDER and STABILITY not Peace.