|Medium-size Outsider (Evil, Chaotic)|
|Hit Dice:||13d8+29 (90 hp)|
|Initiative:||+5 (+1 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)|
|Speed:||30 ft., fly 50 (average)|
|Armor Class:||22 (+1 Dex, +11 natural)|
|Full Attack:||2 claws +22 melee; bite +19 melee, or by weapon +20/+15/+10|
|Space/Reach:||5ft. by 5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Attacks:||slime, Stench|
|Special Qualities:||Damage reduction 20/+2, darkvision, immunities, spell-like abilities, SR 21, summon gehreleth|
|Saves:||Fort +10, Ref +9, Will +10|
|Abilities:||Str 26, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 13|
|Skills:||Bluff +14, Concentration +15, Hide +14, Intimidate +14, Listen +15, Move Silently +14, Sense Motive +15, Spellcraft +14, Intimidate +14|
|Feats:||Improved Initiative, Toughness, Weapon Focus (claw), Multiattack|
|Environment:||Any land or underground (Carceri)|
|Advancement:||13-20 HD (Large); 21-36 HD (Huge)|
Stench (Ex): Anyone coming within 30 feet of a kelubar must succeed at a Fortitude save (DC 18) or be affected as if by a stinking cloud spell for the duration of the encounter.
Darkvision (Ex): Kelubar have darkvision to range 120 feet.
Immunities (Ex): Kelubar are immune to fire, cold, acid, and poison.
Spell-like Abilities (Sp): At will — detect good, detect magic, detect thoughts, fear, invisibility, see invisibility, unholy blight, and tongues. 3 times per day — fog cloud, spider climb, and weaken (a reverse form of bull’s strength). Twice per day — dispel magic. Once per day - ray of enfeeblement as a sorcerer of 13th-level (Save DC 11 + spell level).
Summon Gehreleth (Sp): Once per day, a kelubar may attempt to summon 1-2 farastu with a 60% chance of success, or 1-2 additional kelubar with a 40% chane of success.Habitat/SocietyThere are few societies on the lower planes than that of the gehreleths. Although they fight intruders without mercy, they have never been known to attack one another.
The gehreleths are the 'summoning stock' of the lower planes, if a wizard attempts to summon a fiend, he will most likely get a gehreleth of some description, which isn't all that good, as gehreleths avenge any tasks they are forced to complete.
Depsite their obviously chaotic nature, the gehreleths observe a rather rigid caste system based solely on raw power.0EcologyThe gehreleths are created from the freshly decomposing bodes of beings that have journeyed to the lower planes and been written into the dead book. Some nameless evil power (could this be the legendary Apomps?) gives them life and motivates them towards destruction.
Each rank of the gehreleths normally consists of 33,333 members. Though whenever the Blood War rages across Carceri the gehreleths somehow manage to cleanly double their numbers - presumably to protect themselves from both sides.